A Note to International Donors regarding Online Donation
- The minimum amount for online donation is $ 5.
- Passport Number (OR) Tax Identification Number is mandatory.
- As per the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010, of India, accepting donations from an Indian citizen in the FC account will be a major violation of FCRA 2010. It will create a problem for us from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Citizenship is the key point for ascertaining a contribution whether it is Foreign Contribution or an Indian Contribution.
- You will receive a donation receipt, after successful transaction, from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to enter the correct details – Name, Address, Email ID; If the email id is mistyped, you may not receive the donation receipt email.
- For any help regarding online donations, please contact us at email@example.com
A Note to Indian Donors regarding Online Donation
The minimum amount for online donation is ₹ 100. PAN (or) Aadhaar Number is required for donations below ₹10,000; PAN is mandatory for donations above ₹10,000 . Enter PAN in UPPERCASE. You will receive an 80G donation receipt, after a successful ...
Donation by ‘e-MO’
While sending Donations by ‘e-MO’, please mention the purpose of your donation in two or three words above the space for ‘Signature of Remitter’ in the ‘e-MO Pay in Slip’ form, and this address : Ramakrishna Math, PO Belur Math, Howrah 711202. ...
Tax Exemption for donors from USA
If you are donating to us from USA, you can donate through the following organizations for tax exemption benefits in USA : 1) Mr. Kaushik Biswas The Ramakrishna Foundation 294 Oakhurst Lane, Unit A, Arcadia, CA 91007 USA (Email: ...
Autofill Name and Address in the Donation Form
As we have shifted to Zoho Checkout, you may notice that there is no option to login and donate. You can use the autofill feature of Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser to fill up the Name, Address and contact details. On your computer, open Chrome. Go ...
Why we do not give bank details
To properly account for donations received we need complete details of the transaction like: 1. Donor's name, address and other contact details. 2. PAN / Aadhaar details if it is an Indian donation. 3. Passport Number / Tax Identification Number, ...