A Note to Indian Donors regarding Online Donation
- The minimum amount for online donation is ₹ 100.
- PAN (or) Aadhaar Number is required for donations below ₹10,000; PAN is mandatory for donations above ₹10,000 .
- Enter PAN in UPPERCASE.
- You will receive an 80G donation receipt, after a successful transaction, from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to enter the correct details – Name, Address, Email ID, PAN or Aadhaar No; If the email id is mistyped, you may not receive the donation receipt email.
- Please do not enter multiple names in the ‘First Name’ and ‘Last Name’ fields. Make use of the ‘Message from donors’ field to enter additional information, if any.
- Zip / Zip Code is the PIN Code.
- For any help regarding online donations, please contact us at email@example.com
A Note to International Donors regarding Online Donation
The minimum amount for online donation is $ 5. Passport Number (OR) Tax Identification Number is mandatory. As per the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010, of India, accepting donations from an Indian citizen in the FC account will be a major ...
Donation by ‘e-MO’
While sending Donations by ‘e-MO’, please mention the purpose of your donation in two or three words above the space for ‘Signature of Remitter’ in the ‘e-MO Pay in Slip’ form, and this address : Ramakrishna Math, PO Belur Math, Howrah 711202. ...
Tax Exemption for donors from USA
If you are donating to us from USA, you can donate through the following organizations for tax exemption benefits in USA : 1) Mr. Kaushik Biswas The Ramakrishna Foundation 294 Oakhurst Lane, Unit A, Arcadia, CA 91007 USA (Email: ...
Autofill Name and Address in the Donation Form
As we have shifted to Zoho Checkout, you may notice that there is no option to login and donate. You can use the autofill feature of Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser to fill up the Name, Address and contact details. On your computer, open Chrome. Go ...
Devotees may offer pranami to Most Revered President Maharaj ji, and Revered Vice-President Maharaj jis. You must be an Indian citizen to offer Guru Pranami online. Foreign citizens cannot offer Guru Pranami online. You will not get any tax exemption ...